Kid’s Day in Christ (KDiC) is a kid’s day out program that provides children aged six months through six years old a safe, nurturing, and structured environment to embrace the love and grace of Jesus Christ. We offer a Christ-centered program that includes free play, recess, music/story time, and lots of fun for children. Hours are Monday through Thursday, 9 am-2 pm.
KDiC Teacher – Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise your assigned room of children
- Prepare materials for crafts and assist the children
- Provide hygiene care for children (responsibilities include: diaper changes, wiping noses, feeding meals and snacks, etc.) on an as needed basis.
- Contribute to new ideas with crafts, themed lessons, and music/story time
- Encourage children to engage independently in developmentally appropriate activities
- Communicate effectively with parents, children, and co-teachers in a positive way.
- Other duties as requested by supervisor
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Good communicator
- Calm, confident, and positive demeanor
- Friendly and outgoing
- Committed Christian who is looking to teach a Christ centered curriculum
- Must be 18 years or older
- Experience in childcare is preferred
- Completed application and background check
There is some training required and most of the costs will be covered. Please contact email@example.com or call 316-684-1117.