- If you have a problem with me, come to me privately.
- If I have a problem with you, I will come to you privately,
- If someone has a problem with me and comes to you, send them to me. I will do the same for you.
- If someone consistently will not come to me, say, “Let’s go talk to the person you’re talking about together.” I will do the same for you.
- Be careful how you interpret me. I would rather do that myself. Don’t speak for me, please! J On matters that are unclear, do not feel pressured to interpret my feelings or thoughts. It is easy to misinterpret intentions.
- I will be careful how I interpret you.
- If it’s confidential, don’t tell. If you or anyone comes to me in confidence, I will not tell unless
- The person is going to harm him/herself
- A child has been or is sexually/physically abused
- The person is going to physically harm someone else
- I do not read unsigned letters or notes.
- I do not manipulate; I will not be manipulated; do not let others manipulate you. Do not let others try to manipulate me through you. I will not preach “at” you on Sunday mornings. I will leave conviction to the Holy Spirit (he does a better job anyway)
- When in doubt, just say it, The only dumb questions are those that don’t get asked. We are a family here and we care about each other, if you have a concern, pray, and then, if led, speak up. If I can answer it without misrepresenting something or breaking a confidence, I will.
No comments yet
The comments are closed.